Analyze Single SERP Rankings To Discover New SEO Potential
This credit-based, pay-as-you-go solution enables you to manually check the rankings for a single URL or the top 10, 30, or 100 SERPs for specified keywords in various search engines, locations, and devices.
This can help you perform market research in order to discover gaps within a competitor’s SERP ownership.
For the first time, an instant query-to-results SERP checker like this is offered at low starting prices, making it suitable for any type of business.
No more APIs. No long-term contracts. Just great data to drive your SEO strategy.
5 Ways Insta-Check Can Improve Your SEO Strategy
ProRankTracker’s new Insta-Check tool gives you access to:
- On-Demand SERP Check: Perform single rank or full SERP checks for keywords that you do not need to track for the long term.
- Website Ranks Report: Conduct initial research for a client’s website by determining which keywords the website is ranking for and using this data to analyze and create reports.
- Market Research: Check the top 10, top 30, or top 100 results for a keyword to gain insight into the competition. Analyze the results and use them to create reports.
- SERP API: Use the Insta-Check API to provide SERP ranking data for your systems and tools. Register and view the Insta-Check API doc
- Keyword Ranking Check: Quickly check large lists of keywords to identify which ones your website or your client’s websites are ranking for. You can then decide which keywords to add for long-term tracking in your ProRankTracker account without having to add or delete them one at a time.
How Insta-Check SERP Checker Works
There are three methods you can use to check your rankings with ProRankTracker’s Insta-Check tool, including:
- Manual form-fill.
- File upload.
- Using a SERP API.
You can get the results in several formats, including:
With Insta-Check, you can get 10,000 credits for just $25 – with each credit worth a single URL rank check. Use 4 credits to check the top 100 SERPs.
Get SERP Data Automatically By Integrating SERP APIs
Need SERP data integrated into your tools and systems? Whether it’s automatic, daily tracked data with history and other features, or just instant raw SERP data that you can manage on your side, ProRankTracker has got you covered.
ProRankTracker offers two types of APIs:
- Integrates with your account, manages it, and uses its data in your systems and tools.
- Allows you to add new URLs/terms, edit, organize, and get ranking data (current or historical) from your PRT account.
- Includes all of ProRankTracker subscription’s features and benefits.
View PRT plans and pricing for more information.
Insta-Check SERP API:
- Supplies current, fresh rankings and raw SERP data for your systems and tools.
- Credit-based, pay-as-you-go solution, regardless of your regular plan.
- Allows you to check single URL rankings or the top 10/30/100 for specified keywords.
- It’s as simple as Query → Get Ranks.
Get Highly Specialized SEO Agency Rank Tracking & Reporting
Insta-Check is ProRankTracker’s new instant SERP checking tool is already filled with great SEO functionality, and their reputable daily rank-tracking subscription service is also a must-have.
What Can You Track With ProRank Tracker?
ProRankTracker allows you to track your rankings on:
- All Google sites.
- International queries.
- Mobile and desktop.
- Organic searches.
- GMB listings.
- All Yahoo sites.
- All Bing sites.
- All Amazon sites.
- YouTube results.
- Other search elements.
Report Features & Types
We offer great reporting features, such as:
- Options for current ranking reports, progress reports, comparison and benchmark reports, shareable live reports, and other report types for niche scenarios.
- Formats available: PDF, XLSX, and CSV.
- Export capabilities like sending to email, exporting to Google Sheets, or saving to Dropbox or Drive.
- Scheduled reports, emails, or saves (Dropbox/Drive) on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Multiple languages, including English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
With overview reports, you can view your current website rankings and get current rank summaries of the Groups and Tags you’re tracking.
With progress reports, you can view and analyze your progress in rankings over a span of days, weeks or months.
Compare rankings of URLs you track on different search engines, by location, device, and more.
Compare rankings between two specific dates, weeks, or months.
Start Optimizing Your SEO Strategy Now With ProRankTracker
ProRankTracker is a must-have rank-tracking solution for SEO professionals and website owners.
Rank tracking is still an important metric that helps you keep a pulse on your highest-ranking competitors and stay on top of every position change in relevant SERPs.
If you’re looking for accurate data and up-to-date reporting to help inform your future strategy, ProRankTracker has what you need to succeed.
Now, in addition to their subscription service, the leading SEO rank tracker has launched its powerful new tool, Insta-Check – which allows you to check rankings, regardless of the terms you track for the long term, on your PRT account.
Ready to analyze your optimization efforts and get results faster than ever? Try out Insta-Check for only $1, and check up to 10 keywords in the Top 100 SERPs.