Whether you’re new to local search or a veteran who remembers the 7-pack, Local SEO for Good contains a wealth of expert insight to help you level up your local search game and get results for local businesses.
Join 23 expert speakers and presenters like Greg Gifford, Aleyda Solis, Joy Hawkins, Mike Blumenthal, Crystal Carter and Ben Fisher for two days of virtual talks, panels and interactive Q&As on August 30-31.
Not going to be around? Grab a ticket and you’ll also have access to the full stream via YouTube! That’s 12 hours of up-to-the-minute local search advice, tips, and tactics from the folks who made their name – all for as little as $50.
That’s the ‘local SEO’ bit sorted. What about the ‘good’?
We’re donating all proceeds from tickets to a variety of 20+ charities nominated by our speakers, so the more generous you’re able to be when buying a ticket, the more we can spread across them and the more good we can do!
Interested? Here’s a taste of the talks and panels we’ve got in store:
- Surviving the AI Apocalypse: Separating Fact from Fiction in Machine Learning
- Google Analytics 4 and Local Search
- The Fast and Furious Guide to Real-World Link Building
- Overlooked and Underrated Tactics for Google Business Profile
- Dominating Your Neighborhood with Smarter Competitor Analysis
- TikTok SEO for Local Business
- The Local SERP: What New User Testing Reveals about Searcher Behavior
- How SGE Could Impact Local Search
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear from and engage with over 20 renowned local SEO experts—and all for an amazing cause.
New on Search Engine Land