Our Culture & Values
We’d describe our culture as human, friendly, engaging, supportive, agile and super collaborative.
At Jethi Tech Solutions, our five values underpin everything we do; from the way we work, to how we delight and deliver to our customers.
Our values are:
#Human #Ownership #Team #Challenge and #Beautiful
What makes a great team? A Diverse Team!
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all boxes; we know from research that candidates may not apply if they don’t feel they are 100% there yet; the essential experience we need is the ability to engage clients and build strong effective relationships. If you don’t tick the rest we would still love to talk.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
What you’ll bring
- Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-click (PPC)/Pay-Per-Performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Work with internal teams to create landing pages and improve the consumer experience.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Help in setting and optimizing marketing funnels (e.g, click funnel, conversion funnel, etc).
- Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
- Stay updated with digital marketing trends and attend networking events.
- Proven 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Working knowledge of leading and managing SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Certification of Advanced Digital Media Marketing will be preferred.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Working experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Familiar with website analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Outstanding experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Exceptional knowledge of content management and email marketing software.
- Good understanding of social media and display advertising platforms.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
A snapshot of some of the things you’ll get
- Highly competitive salary
- 18 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 5 days Wellbeing Leave (for sickness, emergencies and taking a mental health break)
- Annual performance bonus
- And lots more!
Why Jethi tech Solutions?
At Jethi Tech Solutions, we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Jethi Tech Solutions’ success. Jethi Tech Solutions has rapidly expanding and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.